Thursday, December 29, 2005




Claudia has a had a good day two so far. She slept most of the morning and afternoon getting up only twice for a feeding and for the doctor to check her out. She has been a very nice baby.

Grandma Keating was there msot of the morning and then passed duties off to Grandma Schneider who arrived from Pennsylvania around 3:00pm. Claudia promptly fell asleep, again. Her first outfit was given to her by her cousins Kerry and Elizabeth (...and Margo?). Many more gifts have been sent and I forgot to bring the first shipment home tonight.



Lisa Pennell visited with her mother and Jake this morning (Michelle stopped by as well). The McKennas visited around 5:00pm and they were followed by the KA-Mary-Margo group you see in the picture. I left around 6:00 and I am not sure if more arrived. Soon I will get the call and go pick up Abby, who I hope is ready to come home after being pampered by the Zamarys for two days.

We should all be home tomorrow. Remember, we might not answer the phone for awhile.


I adjusted the blog so anyone can leave comments. Let me know if it doesnt work. Sometimes blogs are attacked by spam machines, so I might adapt it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Claudia Lynn is beautiful as well as her name. I think she may be the smartest baby ever!!!